- There is no requirement is for swimmers to make it to practice, however they will become better swimmers with closer connections with friends of their own age group by participating. We encourage swimmers to attend more than once a week if they wish to truly improve throughout the season. The more they come to practice the more they will learn and have time to work on their strokes. If they cannot make it to practice every day, that’s okay.
- During practices you are more than welcome to stay on the pool deck or to drop off your swimmer. If you drop off you must ensure an adult is available to pick up your child when practice is over. If there is a chance of severe weather please make sure your child knows who to contact in case practice is canceled and we have to leave the pool deck (usually when lighting is in the area).
- Please do not talk with the coaches during a practice. If you need to speak with them send them an email to schedule one on one time away from a general practice.
- Please do not talk with your children when they are practicing. We have only a small amount of time to work with your children.
- Children are allowed in the swim team portion of the pool only at their designated practice time. If not practicing, they need to stay off the deck where the coaches will be walking and working with swimmers.
- The lap lane portion of the pool is reserved during practices for swim team use only. The remainder of the pool/shallow end is closed during swim team practices.
- Swimmers and families must adhere to the Bella Casa HOA rules for all attendee’s. This includes monitoring and managing siblings who may be using the playground.
- Swimmers are to practice only in their designated age-groups unless other arrangements have been made with prior coach's approval. Siblings may have different practice session times.
- We will have practice if there is a light rain. If it is thundering or lightening, practice will be cancelled.
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to talk with the coaches. After the completion of all practice times or through e-mail is always best. You can always reach Coach Katia or any coach on our staff at [email protected]. We are open to suggestions!
Simple formatted text